Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Parent visa

Australia is known for its unique culture, friendly people, and the incredible beauty of its landscapes. It's also known for the strict immigration laws that make it difficult to move there for a long period of time. Fortunately, if you're looking to move your family down under, there are ways to do this legally and with relative ease. Read on to learn more about obtaining a family visa and taking the first steps toward making Australia your new home!

Contributory Parent Visa

The Contributory Parent Visa for Australia is a temporary visa that allows parents to stay in Australia with their children. The subclass 173 parent visa offers the parents a temporary stay for two years if their child holds citizenship in Australia. The applicants can not renew this visa. On the other hand, if they wish to reside in Australia permanently, the applicants can choose to apply for subclass 143.

The subclass 173 parent visa allows you to:

  • 1.Stay in Australia for two years
  • 2. Work and study in Australia without any support from the government.
  • 3. Apply for subclass 143 during your stay in Australia.

Eligibility Requirements for the Parent Visa for Australia (Subclass 173)

Several requirements must be met to be eligible for the Parent Visa for Australia. These include:

  • 1. You must be the parent of a child who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
  • 2. You must have a sponsor who is willing to support you financially.
  • 3. You must meet the health and character requirements.
  • 4. The applicant must meet the Balance of the Family Test.
  • 5. The applicant should follow visa conditions and Australian law.
  • 6. The applicant must not have applied for the sponsored parent visa while applying for this visa.

While applying for the Parent Visa subclass 143, the only eligibility difference is that you should have an Assurance of Support unless you are applying for the Retirement Pathway.

Non-Contributory Parent Visa

Are you a parent of an Australian citizen or permanent resident and looking to migrate to Australia? If so, you may want to consider applying for a non-contributory parent visa.

There are two types of non-contributory Parent visas for Australia: the subclass 804 visa (available for parents of pension age) and the subclass 103 visa (available for all parents).

The Parent visa subclass 103 and 804 is a non-contributory parent visas for Australia. It allows the holders:

  • 1. Stay, work and travel in Australia for an indefinite period of time.
  • 2. Get access to Australia’s health care system - Medicare.
  • 3.Sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
  • 4. Can apply for Australian citizenship if eligible.

Eligibility Requirements

  • 1. Must have a child who is a citizen of Australia.
  • 2. Your age should be old enough to meet the criteria of the Pension Scheme in Australia if you wish to apply for subclass 804.
  • 3. You must not hold a Sponsored Parent Visa.
  • Apply for a Non-contributory Parent Visa

Need Some Assistance? Experts At Study Globe Are Always At Your Disposal

Are you looking for expert help to process your family visa application? Look no further than Study Globe! We offer professional advice and assistance every step of the way in what can be a long and daunting process. Our experienced team ensures that your family visa application is submitted correctly and meets all the required standards. We have been helping families with their visa applications for years and understand the process's ins and outs. So, if you’re looking for reliable guidance throughout the journey, get in touch with us today!

“Schedule a Free Consultation with our experts Now”

Study Globe - The Best Migration Agents in Australia

If you plan to move to Australia with your family, you must apply for a family visa. This can be a complex and time-consuming process, so getting in touch with experts who can help you with the application is crucial.

Study Globe is a leading provider of immigration services, and we can help you with your family visa application. We have a team of experienced immigration lawyers and consultants who can guide you through the process and ensure that your application is successful.

  • 1.Years of experience in processing family visas, so we know how to navigate the system and get the best results for our clients
  • 2. We offer a free consultation so that you can discuss your specific situation with one of our experts and get advice on the best way to proceed.
  • 3. We offer competitive rates for our services, so you can be sure that you're getting value for money.
  • 4. We have all the resources to make the entire process stress-free and a great clientele displaying our track record.